ConfTool: Conference Management Software
You are going to organize a conference - on site or virtual - and are looking for a professional and efficient software for:
- the submission and review process of contributions,
- the scheduling of the conference program,
- the registration, administration and invoicing of participants,
- the facilitation of communication between your authors and participants,
- and many other of the tasks of the organizer?
ConfTool is a Web-based event management system developed to support the organization of academic conferences, workshops, congresses and seminars. It has helped more than 1000 organizers to make their events a success and is available in over 15 languages:
Two Versions for Different Requirements
The standard version VSIS ConfTool was designed for smaller events with up to 150 participants. It is an open/shared-source system available under different licenses. VSIS ConfTool is geared towards academic organizers of small, non-commercial events. The system features only basic functions and is offered without support and for local installation only. We offer a free license on request.
The professional version ConfTool Pro has substantially more features, is more flexible and also suitable for events with many participants, several contribution types and/or sub-events. ConfTool Pro is offered as a hosted service with full technical support. The fee depends on the requirements and the size of your event. Contact us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
ConfTool Pro - Your Benefits
ConfTool Pro offers a number of advantages that will help you to organize your event as efficiently as possible:
- Software as a Service solution with professional support for the configuration and use of the software
- Customizable submission and review forms
- Scheduling of the conference program with access to sessions, presentations and accepted contributions
- Options for online messaging and links to external resources for virtual events
- Enhanced import and export options
- Invitation option for reviewers, program committee members and participants
- Flexible forms for participation registration – including conditions, dependencies, admission limits and further options
- Enhanced payment options: PayPal, Stripe (credit cards & Alipay) and optional modules for over 40 other credit card gateways
- Fully GDPR compliant: servers hosted in Germany, separate database for each conference, data deletion after a finished project
You can access online demos for VSIS ConfTool Standard and ConfTool Pro to get an impression of the system.
For further information, we are happy to assist you. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call us.