Conference4me at a Glance
As a special feature, you can offer your attendees the mobile app Conference4me that includes all information relevant for the conference as well as the conference agenda created in ConfTool Pro. This app was developed and is offered by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC). Conference attendants can obtain it for free. They can browse the list of authors, see the full conference agenda - even offline - and create their own time schedule as well. In addition, you can give participants access to the abstracts as well as author backgrounds and provide them with more general information, for instance about the conference venue, social activities, poster and exhibition information, or venue and exhibition maps.
Conference4me Mobile Application Features
Conference4me is an app for iOS and Android devices that allows browsing the conference agenda created in ConfTool Pro on smartphones and tablet computers in a comfortable way. Your conference attendants will benefit from the following features on their mobile devices. They can:
- inform themselves about the conference agenda including detailed information about sessions, abstracts, links to presentations, author information, speakers, social events, etc.
- create their own schedule based on the general agenda.
- work offline. An active Internet connection is not required for browsing conference related information.
- receive updates to agenda and any other conference data provided by organizer at any time, even during the conference.
- receive conference news within the app via Twitter.
- read about conference venue, hotels and other useful information.
- add personal notes to events.
- make a use of the app with interface available in 7 languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Polish).
Optional features include:
- chat on session and papers
- questionnaires / user feedback
- rating and comment on sessions and presentations
- list of exhibitions with description and clickable maps
- list of conference participants
- voting for best stand in exhibition
- push notifications for important information from conference organizers
- statistics of expected room usage
For organizers, Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC) charges a fee for the setup of Conference4me for your conference. The fee depends on the size of your event and your requirements.
Currently, for clients of ConfTool Pro rates for the standard services starts from €99. If you want to see an example of basic app with all PRO features you can download basic PRO test application here. Polish VAT of 23% applies for Polish clients and EU clients will be charged their national VAT rate. You can also order a separate app (technically based on Conference4Me) that has the name and icon of your conference (instead of the Conferencer4Me name and icon as usual). This service is delivered for €699 and includes own apps on Android and iOS. If you want to see an example of branded app with all PRO features you can download test application here.
Please contact Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC) directly for a quotation.
Ordering the Mobile Application Conference4me
Please use the message form to contact Conference4me and include the key data of your conference. Conference4me charges a reasonable fee for the setup of the mobile version of your conference (see above).
Once you have established a contract with Conference4me, simply provide access to Conftool agenda and logo of the conference to Conference4me. They will enable client panel for you. There you can insert conference data and update agenda at any time.
Enabling the Data Export from the ConfTool Pro Agenda to Conference4me
Go to Overview => Scheduling => Main Settings for Conference Session Overview
to enable the interface for the Conference4me servers (see image 5).
On this page you will find the details you have to send to the providers of Conference4me:
- The Conference4me 'Interface Keyword'.
- The 'Access URL' (which will look similar to this sample "https://www.conftool.net/yourconference/c4me.php").
This data will allow Conference4me to obtain the session information and the list of presenting authors in ConfTool Pro.
In order for the export to work smoothly, you have to set the option "Access Mode to Conference Agenda" to "Public Access" (see image 5).
If you want to let users download files of the submitted papers in Conference4me, please head on over to the sessions:
Overview => Scheduling => Create, Configure and Delete Sessions
... and for the option "Can the Contributions Be Downloaded?" choose the setting "Yes, accessible to public." (see image 6).