Technical Documentation on ConfTool
Here you can find technical information on how to install ConfTool on your server:
- System requirements
- Installation instructions when you have root access to the server.
- Alternative installation instructions for a shared web server without root access.
- First login, system setup and vital tests
- FAQ: Technical installation problems
- Security hints for PHP/MySQL servers
We offer ConfTool Pro as hosted service on our fast and reliable dedicated ConfTool servers. They are located in professional German computer centres, database backups are done at least eight times a day. Installation and basic configuration is included. We also adapt the appearance of your ConfTool Pro installation to match the banner and colours of your conference website and we provide extended validation certificates for secure data transfer (https).
Please send some information on your event (including expected number of submissions and participants) to email@example.com and we will send you a quotation.