There are two options to change the size of fonts.
1. We have included a handy feature that allows you to adjust the font size of abstracts
to fit your needs.
You can find these options on every page where abstracts are shown. You can, for example, access it when you open the schedule / conference agenda here:Overview > Scheduling > Conference Agenda
Open a single session and click on "Show Abstracts".
You can find three icons in the subheading "Presentations" on the right-hand side (see image).
Each icon has a different function:
- You can enlarge the font size when you click on the first icon with the arrow pointing up. Keep clicking on this icon until the font size is large enough.
- You can reduce the font size when you click on the second icon with the arrow pointing down. Keep clicking on this icon until the font size is small enough.
- You can return to the default font size when you click on the third icon.
2. If you want to zoom in or out of the whole webpage
as displayed in your browser, there are three easy options:
- "CTRL" key and scroll wheel: If you use a mouse with a scroll wheel, roll it away from you while holding down the "CTRL" key on the keyboard to zoom the page. Wheel it towards you to make the page smaller and away from you to make the page bigger.
- "CTRL" key and "+" / "-": Alternatively you can depress the "CTRL" key and type the "+" (plus) key on your numeric keypad to zoom in and "-" (minus) key to zoom out. CTRL and "0" (Zero on the Keypad) resets the page display to the standard zoom factor 100%.
- Browser menu: Most browsers also offer this option as a menu item, e.g. "View" => "Zoom" => "Zoom In"/"Zoom Out" or you can select a zoom factor. Please note: if different options are available, please zoom the entire page instead of text only.
: some of these functions do not work only with your web browser, but are available in many other software programs, too.