Overview and details of the sessions of this conference. Please select a date or location to show only sessions at that day or location. Please select a single session for detailed view (with abstracts and downloads if available).
1University of Technology Sydney, Australia; 2Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
This proposal is for a two-part workshop on RedBox 2, a data management / repository application widely used in Australian universities.
PART 1 will be a 90 minutes for an introduction to and demonstration of ReDBox:
• Overview of ReDBox
• Data Management Planning Tools
• Workspaces and Provisioning
• Metadata Management including Harvesting and Curation
• The Mint Namespace Authority
• Publication Workflows
NOTE: The content in this is a longer version of the presentation we have submitted separately for the main part of the conference - we have attached that proposal which describes the product in more detail.
PART 2: A 3 hour exploration of RedBOX for institutions (developers and administrators):
• How to install the product
• How to configure forms and workflows
• How to integrate to write new workflows
• Details of the technology stack (nodeJS, Sails, MongoDB)