Topic: Co-author: How can I validate my e-mail address to access additional information in ConfTool?  (Read 76979 times)

I am a co-author of a submission, but I do not get access to this submission.
Moreover, I need to get an invitation letter or a confirmation for participation as co-author.
What do I have to do?

If you want to access the submissions for which you are listed as a co-author in your user account and invitation letters or the confirmation for participation, the following is required:
  • You must hold a user account in the same ConfTool conference database as the main author. ConfTool Pro uses a separate database for each conference for privacy reasons.
  • One of your contact e-mail addresses must match the e-mail address that was used for the submission.
  • Finally, you have to validate all your e-mail addresses.

To validate your e-mail address(es), please proceed as follows:
  • First, log into your personal account.
  • On the main page, you will find the following prompt “Please validate your e-mail address(es) to get access to the contributions for which you were listed as co-author” (see image 1).
  • Click on the link “Send an e-mail to validate this address.” to start the validation process.
    An e-mail with a validation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please open your personal e-mail account, open the e-mail and click on the link to finish the validation process.
  • The same prompt for validation will also appear on the page Overview => Your Submissions (see image 2).

Hint: If the link to validate the e-mail address does not appear, please contact the main author, so she or he can double check which e-mail address has been used for the submission.

More information can be found here:
https://www.conftool.net/ctforum/index.php/topic,64.0.html