The Buildings XV Steering Committee is now accepting conference paper abstracts for the 2022 Conference to be held December 5-8 in Clearwater, Florida.
The Steering Committee seeks papers:
- that focus on the development of high impact technologies and processes that are lifecycle cost effective, and reduce energy use and environmental consequences.
- that demonstrate how their topics, on the thermal and moisture performance of the exterior envelope of whole buildings, will lead to high performance buildings.
- on case studies that are unique and new.
- for the Practices Track that demonstrate technologies ready for implementation.
- for the Principles Track that show the promise of short to mid-term adoption.
Abstracts due September 30, 2021. Notification of abstract decision sent by November 8, 2021. For abstracts accepted, papers due April 1, 2022.
Authors of accepted abstracts will prepare their papers using a MS Word paper template. The template provides guidance on writing and formatting the paper. Once the paper has been written and formatted, authors will upload a PDF of the paper for review. The papers will undergo a double-blind review.
Please create an account to submit your conference paper abstract.