Documentation for the Configuration of ConfTool
The information found on the following pages is for users who have Administrator (Admin) user rights in the ConfTool system. Most explanations are for ConfTool Pro, but some general concepts can also help with the configuration of the standard version.
Currently you find here:
- A general introduction into the main modules and basic concepts of ConfTool.
- Editing wording and phrases: HTML basics.
Submission & Reviewing
- Instructions on how to configure the submission module.
- Three examples for the configuration of the submission module: a medium-sized natural science conference, a medical symposium and a multi-conference with a two-phase review process.
- A manual to help you set up the review module.
Participant Registration & Payment Modules
- A detailed description of the setup process for the participant registration.
- Five examples on how to configure the participant registration module.
- Information on PayPal configuration.
- A manual on how to configure Stripe.
- A short guide to the Skrill (Moneybookers) configuration.
- A brief description of how to set up SOFORT banking.
- How to order and enable the Mobile Conference Assistant Conference4me.
- Information on how to order and configure the Pocket Conference Guide Eventor.